
Congratulations to you and to me!
YES YOU!
We all have something to be proud of today. I can tell that your just itching to tell someone, but dont! It doesn't matter if your 5 years old, or if your 30 years old or even 75+ ! We all are our own worst critics. Be happy for yourself and someone elses accomplishments! Who knows, they may still need that extra encouragement like you do! Trust me its not a bad thing. I am guilty as charged and can say that I congratulate myself whenever I can, to help guide me on my way of staying focused and motivated in life! It good to keep yourself in good spirits and to always have a positive reinforcement on things. What better way to do that then sort of 'Congratulate' on another on a regular basis. [ :
My Congratulations for today consists of :
1. My thoughts go out to Brit and Louie for finally getting engaged! (now thats something to be happy about!)
2. My Mom for stepping out and above all expectations to help serve those around her first. [ MONAVIE is something to be proud of, sharing the nutritional drink to not just herself but everyone else! ]
3. For myself, for not getting Starbucks coffee today, (because caffeine is jacking up my life! and ditching the bucks for the day was difficult, had to have sugar-free redbull as a substitute)
4. For my Brother for achieving the football rankings and status that he did his senior year of football.
5. I congratulate those of you who had the time (and no money) to make it out to a Dennys for a free Gram slam breakfast! (i SURE do wish i could have gone)
6. I Congratulate a bestie, LP, for not getting sucked back in and realizing theres a future ahead of all of us, (doesn't matter when you start or end) but that life IS short, and mine as well spend it with the ones you care about and love.
7. I congratulate MF for pwning me on myspace " ))<>(( " (didn't even see it coming)
and I'm sure I'm missing a hundred others but those are the most recent i can think about!
Don't forget to be proud of something you said or did today. Reward yourself. Its not a bad thing.
"When the world says give up, hope whispers try it one more time"
The more you award yourself during the process, makes the process that much more rewarding in the end. Try it sometime. [ :