Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall Semester Schedule 2009.


ANDDD classes have begun! I'm really excited! no really. i am. Although i decided that even though, I'm still with the same job I've had for the past 3 years, that i can manage to take on 9 classes this semester! NOT just 4, like the past year and whats considered "Part-Time Student". YUP. 9 classes is considered CIARA-IS-NUT-TAKING-19.5-UNITS!! Yup, that will be me till the end of December! STOKED.

So i figured, since i haven't been discovered by any particular airline yet, i mine as well continue working towards my degree and 2 more certificates. I've already reached my "Flight Attendant Certificate" goal, so now I'm gonna work on earning my Commercial Pilots Certificate (by Spring 2010) and my Customer Services Certificate by the end of this year! Wuu!

I'm actually in the process of applying to this Aviation PAID internship that is located all across the US. (ill blog about this more in a different blog) But it sounds like a great opportunity for someone with an aviation ambitious mindset, like myself! [ :

Well my Fall schedule at Cypress College for 2009 goes as followed:


MONDAY:

(if I open @ work)

6:00 AM- 2:00 PM Ralph’s Work
2:15 PM-3:30 PM Drive/ be in the presence of Cypress College
4:00 PM- 7:30 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination Classes/HMWK)
7:45 PM- 9:00 PM FITNESS LAB
9:00 PM- 10:30 PM Drive to 79/home
11:00 PM Sleep

(if I close @ work)

5:00 AM- 6:30 AM Drive to Cypress
7:00AM- 9:00 AM FITNESS LAB
9:00 AM- 11:00 AM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination Classes/HMWK)
11:00AM- 12:30 PM Drive to 79
2:00 PM- 10:00 PM Ralph’s Work
10:30 PM Sleep

TUESDAY:

5:00 AM- 7:00 AM Drive to Cypress
7:00 AM- 9:00 AM FITNESS LAB
9:00 AM- 1:45 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination Classes/HMWK)
2:00 PM- 3:30 PM KICKBOXING
4:00 PM- 5:00 PM SPECIAL PROJECTS/TRAVEL CLUB
5:00 PM- 6:00 PM Lunch/Free-Time/AVIATION LAB
6:00 PM- 9:20 PM AIRCRAFT & ENGINES
9:30 PM-10:30 PM Drive to 79
10:30 PM Sleep

WEDNESDAY:

(if I open @ work)

6:00 AM- 2:00 PM Ralph’s Work
2:15 PM-3:30 PM Drive to Cypress
4:00 PM- 7:30 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination Classes/HMWK)
7:45 PM- 9:00 PM FITNESS LAB
9:00 PM- 10:30 PM Drive to 79
11:00 PM Sleep

(if I close @ work)

5:00 AM- 6:30 AM Drive to Cypress
7:00AM- 9:00 AM FITNESS LAB
9:00 AM- 11:00 AM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination HMWK)
11:00AM- 12:30 PM Drive to 79
2:00 PM- 10:00 PM Ralph’s Work
10:30 PM Sleep

THURSDAY:

5:00 AM- 7:00 AM Drive to Cypress
7:00 AM- 8:30 AM FITNESS LAB
9:00 AM- 12:30 PM HOMELAND SECURITY
12:30 PM- 1:45 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination HMWK)
2:00 PM- 3:30 PM KICKBOXING
4:00 PM- 5:00 PM CYPRESS CHARGERS FLYING TEAM MEETING
5:00 PM- 6:00 PM Lunch/Free-Time/AVIATION LAB
6:00 PM- 9:20 PM METEOROLOGY
9:30 PM-10:30 PM Drive to 79
10:30 PM Sleep

FRIDAY:

6:00 AM-8:30 AM Drive to Cypress
9:00 AM- 11:00 AM FITNESS LAB
11:00 AM-12:30 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination HMWK)
1:00 PM- 3:00 PM FLYING TEAM MEETING AT KFUL AIRPORT
3:00 PM- 4:00 PM Lunch
4:00 PM-8:00 PM AVIATION LAB (Apollo/Destination HMWK)
9:30 PM Sleep


SATURDAY/SUNDAY: RALPHS WORK EITHER 6:00AM-2:00PM OR 2:00PM-10:00PM



Sounds hecktic right? Well, i enjoy evey minute of it. Holler. You only get ONE life, so mine as well LIVE IT UP.

Also, this FALL semester, I have coming up, Advisories Luncheon(s) at Cypress College, a Tour of the Boeing Facility and employees in Los Angeles, Mirmar Air Show, a Seussical Play to attend, another JET BLUE adventure, and come Spring Semester, working as a volunteer for the LAX Emergency Drill Procedure.

If its one thing Im positive I can do. . .is that I can manage my time, PRIORITIZE my life/work/school schedule and still have time to be with my family and friends, AND most importantly have the ability to have a stress-free life by KEEPING A GOOD HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS.

"I'll be the Rock, you be the paper."