Sunday, May 2, 2010

What i want to get most out of life.

Personally, I thank "Skywaitress.com" on her post about "30 by 30" for inspiring me to post this blog. I honestly have always been asked, and told to write down for a class many of times about "What i wanted to get most out of life" and finally having to answer that question again for an interview, I thought it was finally time to actually write it all out, scratching out the ones I have been able to complete so far in my life time.

Here it goes.

"At 22 years old, on my mind right now, what I want to get most out of life, is the experience of a life time!

By the time I die, I would love to have completed the following:

1. Travel to the 7 wonders of the world
2. Become a mother and have a family
3. Speak at least 3 other language fluently (other than english)
4. Write a book about my life experiences (ups and downs) for my future generations to read
5. Run a marathon
6. Sky dive
7. Own my own private Jet
8. Visit every state in the US
9. Keep a personal journal
10. Face my fears
11. Drive across the country
12. Start a salary paying career
13. Live/Bond with at Least 5 families through AuPair
14. Make A difference
15. Start an Organization
16. Teach people, that its okay to be themselves
17. Get a Bachelors Degree
18. Become a hero
19. Eat organically for one whole year
20. Buy a house
21. Donate Blood
22. Become socially disconnected from all use of technology for at least 6 months
23. Fall in love
24. Join a Charity
25. To have stepped foot on all the continents of the world
26. To get contacts

This is just a short list of things, off the top of my head that i think will enhance my lifestyle and myself as a person. I think the only people that get the most out of life are those that are willing to test their abilities, remain open-minded, and be open to trying new things, and those who remain motivated and positive in all aspects of life. God never intended this life to be simple. I think that those who have overcome the most while enduring a goal, are the ones, in the end, that are rewarded the most and become the most inspiring to other individuals. Anyone can achieve a goal, but its HOW you achieved that goal or goals is what separates you from the rest."