
YAY!! IM finally the big TWO ONE years old as of March 25, 2009!
I'm as happy as can be, and feel so OFFICIAL!
I ended up going to Vegas, NV for the morning/day of my actual Birthday.
We stayed at Excalibur, and what was great about that, was our Hotel Room got UPGRADED to SUITE status for the cheap price we paid! sucha steal!
this was the view from our suite.
Pretty badass if you ask me!
I had a few drinks to get the MORNING started, haha, and my first Bithday girl Drink was called a "love Drug" It was soo BOMB!

Then I spent the night gambling awayyy in which i totally went to gamble my first amount of money, and APPARENTLY i got super excited that i ripped the dollar! hahahah. GOOD TIMEZ!
Before:
After:
haha. it was great!
Then the night went on, and it was amazing! walked the strip, saw lions, met drunkER people, and enjoyed the nightlife of VEGAS!
the next morning went something like thisss:
Although, i was only there for the night with a dear peanut, i SURE do thank you! and still wish i woulda flown! [ :
FORVER 21 BABY!