
(listening to Andy Mckee)
So I'm totally in this mood where I try to hold on to a comfortable illusion, but it always seems that there is this reality check that can always get in the way of my attention. This tends to happen very quickly and can most defiantly yank me right out of my own personal reverie. I've always been caught up in my own idealism, and am beginning to think that there is no graceful way out now. I know I can say that I've learned from my previous mistakes and although I may tend to hit the ground hard; I just gotta be strong about it and be able to get up, dust myself off and try again with a different approach.
I've been working at my jobs, putting in more than enough hours, saving money for what the future holds, working out religiously, eating well, studying and sleeping at the most appropriate hours and FINALLY . . . I think its time i can say that I am able to allow MYSELF to let my life shape up and continue to learn and grow, making up for lost time I thought I once knew.
I know I've found my Purpose in Life.