Friday, May 15, 2009

R.I.P Grandpa Tobin.

Jake Gilbert Tobin
August 29, 1929-May 15,2009

They told us you only had a couple days to live, and those couple days turned into a couple hours. I'm glad I got to see you today at the Hospital for one last time. I walked in, and I immediately realized that you didn't look too great. Mom said "Look Dad, Ciara's here!" You turned as much as your weak body could and gave a little wave. Then she told you "Dad, your coming home today, so you can rest in your own bed" and you responded with "Oh, Swell!" You came home, and lied down on your bed and within a matter of a couple hours, I walked up and heard your last breath. . .



R.I.P Grandpa Tobin. Thank you for everything you've done for my mom, and myself, and this family. We love you, and you are now back again with your wife! Say hello to Grandma, and Your Granddaughter Nichole for us, and we will see you soon! We will miss you.